August 20, 2019
Global supply chains are under pressure. In the long run, that could be a good thing. Supply chains are on the move. Literally. Consider four quite different companies that bet big on China years ago. Hasbro is moving some production to India and Vietnam. Harley Davidson is at least partially on its way to Thailand.
- The SCMR Interview: Shawn Curran, Gap Inc.
- HighJump and Locus Robotics roll out strategic partnership
- Gap Inc. recovers through innovation
- More of what I’m watching for the coming year
- Four Compass Points for global supply chain management…revisited
- Four Compass Points for Global Supply Chain Management
3-D Printing 3PL Amazon Artifical Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Automation Big Data Blockchain China Cloud Commerce Digital Supply Chain Digitization Drones E-Commerce Fortna IBM Intel Internet of Things Inventory IoT Last-mile Delivery Last Mile Logistics Machine Learning Manufacturing MIT MRO NASA NextGen NextGen Awards Picking Planning ProMat Robotics Shipping Software Supply Chain Supply Chain Management Tariff Tariffs Technology TMS Transportation Warehousing