Taking Supply Chain Excellence to the Next Level with Blockchain: How Lenovo is using Blockchain in their Supply Chain
Gartner estimates that blockchain will deliver $3 trillion in business value by 2030. Yet questions remain around where supply chain professionals can implement blockchain to begin realizing that value. Bobby Bernard, executive director of Lenovo’s DCG Supply Chain Strategy and Innovation, will discuss how this tech leader is utilizing blockchain as a key component in its transformation from a functioning supply network to a demand-driven value ecosystem utilizing NextGen technologies.
Executive DirectorDCG Supply Chain Strategy and Innovation
- Are you ready for some NextGen Technologies?
- NextGen Supply Chain at DHL
- Warehouse Execution Software 2.0
- Announcing the 2020 NextGen Supply Chain End Users and Solution Providers Award Winners
- Peerless Media and Supply Chain Management Review Announce the NextGen Supply Chain Conference Agenda
- Your Blockchain Project is Doomed If You Don’t Ask These Five Questions