Jim Rice, deputy director of MIT’s Center for Transportation and Logistics, talks about innovation and its importance to the supply chain. Many companies today want to think of themselves as an innovator, but what does innovation look like in the supply chain? We put that question to Jim Rice, deputy director of MIT’s Center for Transportation and
- The SCMR Interview: Shawn Curran, Gap Inc.
- HighJump and Locus Robotics roll out strategic partnership
- Gap Inc. recovers through innovation
- More of what I’m watching for the coming year
- Four Compass Points for global supply chain management…revisited
- Four Compass Points for Global Supply Chain Management
3-D Printing 3PL Amazon Artifical Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Automation Big Data Blockchain China Cloud Commerce Digital Supply Chain Digitization Drones E-Commerce Fortna IBM Intel Internet of Things Inventory IoT Last-mile Delivery Last Mile Logistics Machine Learning Manufacturing MIT MRO NASA NextGen NextGen Awards Picking Planning ProMat Robotics Shipping Software Supply Chain Supply Chain Management Tariff Tariffs Technology TMS Transportation Warehousing