Technology will be key to maintaining a competitive advantage in tomorrow’s supply chains. But with new solutions emerging at an unprecedented rate, few of us have the time to keep the pace.
The NextGen Supply Chain conference will offer:
- Cutting edge technical sessions decided by a diverse executive Advisory Board.
- Nearly a dozen keynotes, sessions and panel discussion on the most important emerging technologies, geared to senior level executives.
- Networking opportunities with peers, consultants, academics and leading providers of supply chain solutions.
- All presented in just two days in an iconic downtown Chicago location.
Who Should Attend?
Senior-level supply chain professionals who have significant influence over their companies’ domestic/global supply chain operations and are seeking information that they need to know.
- VP/Directors of Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Distribution
- VP/Directors of Operations
- VP/Directors Procurement Sourcing
- Chief Supply Chain Officers
- Chief Logistics Officers
- Supply Chain/Logistics/Distribution Managers
- Operations Managers