There are few more big picture efforts underway in the supply chain today than digitization. The concept is quite simple. Take all the data from the various supply chain silos, convert everything to an electronic state and put it all in a central location. Then, fundamentally change everything you do to take advantage of the
- The SCMR Interview: Shawn Curran, Gap Inc.
- HighJump and Locus Robotics roll out strategic partnership
- Gap Inc. recovers through innovation
- More of what I’m watching for the coming year
- Four Compass Points for global supply chain management…revisited
- Four Compass Points for Global Supply Chain Management
3-D Printing 3PL Amazon Artifical Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Automation Big Data Blockchain China Cloud Commerce Digital Supply Chain Digitization Drones E-Commerce Fortna IBM Intel Internet of Things Inventory IoT Last-mile Delivery Last Mile Logistics Machine Learning Manufacturing MIT MRO NASA NextGen NextGen Awards Picking Planning ProMat Robotics Shipping Software Supply Chain Supply Chain Management Tariff Tariffs Technology TMS Transportation Warehousing